Resort company cuts costs AND increases revenue
Gold Key | PHR Hotels and Resorts was launched in Virginia Beach in 1986 as a hotel management company with 30 employees and 170 rooms. Today, the company dominates every aspect of the resort area’s hospitality industry; controlling half the rooms on the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, employing the largest workforce, investing the most development dollars, as well as owning and operating the most successful restaurants in Virginia.
They were able to accomplish the following within 2 years:
- Increase new customer revenues by nearly 30%
- Save $120,000 in administration costs
- Make 61% fewer extraneous hires
- Improve on every performance metric including qualifying leads, sales volume/hour, sales volume/guests and time to secure lead
- Improve interview conversations
- Ramp up new hires faster so they could be productive sooner
Gold Key achieved amazing results, all the more remarkable in a competitive service industry. Want to learn their secrets? Read our case study!