Suggested reading: leadership books the consultants read
Are you looking for something good to read? We asked our consultants which leadership books have impacted them the most. What are you going to read?
- Questions of Character: Illuminating the Heart of Leadership Through Literature by Joseph L. Badaracco, Jr.
- On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis
- How the Mighty Fall by Jim Collins
- Leadership as an Art by Max Depree
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- True North: Discover your Authentic Leadership by Bill George and Peter Sims
- What got you here won’t get you there by Marshall Goldsmith
- Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Leadership by Daniel Goleman
- The End of Leadership by Barbara Kellarman
- 3 Signs of a Miserable Job, Death by Meeting, Getting Naked and The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny & Ron McMillan