This 1-day workshop focuses on providing a basic familiarity with the PI behavioral instrument, and then explores how to utilize this understanding to improve the management and performance of your employees. The session introduces the basic tools for increased self-awareness and team awareness, allowing for an application of the PI that spans from individual development to team and even organizational development. The session is offered in both a virtual and in-room format.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand your own drives, needs, behaviors and how they influence your workplace style
- Understand differences among colleagues and learn to interact more effectively
- Gain insight into the drives, needs and behaviors of your team members using an “at-a-glance” team summary
- Learn how to use a Manager’s Scorecard that highlights gaps in management techniques that may inhibit employee performance
- Create a detailed Personal Action Plan
NOTE: Attending this workshop will not give you administrative access to the PI System. You must complete the Drive Results with Talent training to receive administrative access.
Register for an Upcoming Event
$1,250 – virtual session (includes writable pdf workbook)
$1,375 – in-room session (includes lunch and workbook)