Our one-day Managing People to Perform workshop gives you the tools and perspectives you need to develop increased self-awareness and a thorough understanding of what drives your day-to-day management behaviors. In addition to securing a firm grasp of your own management style, our expert facilitator will help you identify the behavioral styles of your direct reports.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand your own drives, needs, behaviors and how they influence your workplace style
- Understand differences among colleagues and learn to interact more effectively
- Gain insight into the drives, needs and behaviors of your team members using an “at-a-glance” team summary
- Learn how to use a Manager’s Scorecard that highlights gaps in management techniques that may inhibit employee performance
- Create a detailed Personal Action Plan
NOTE: Attending this workshop will not give you administrative access to the PI System. You must complete the Becoming a PI Practitioner training to receive administrative access.
Register for an Upcoming Event
$1375 – Registration fee includes training materials and lunch.
$1500 – Registration fee includes training materials and lunch.