We’ve updated the materials and overall flow of the workshop to create improved linkage between the science of the PI and the tools and resources of the on-line platform. Additionally, the entire session is now offered virtually, with each module customized to be easily administered and absorbed remotely. The workshop provides hands-on practice with the PI tools, including case studies, sample job assessments, individual and group exercises, and action plans. Poor performance, mismanagement, low productivity, high turnover, low engagement – all of these issues can be addressed through the effective application of PI’s human capital management methodology in your business.
Participants will receive PI certification upon completion and leave with a thorough understanding of how to use PI to solve common people challenges.
This workshop begins with Inspire People to Perform on the first day, then continues for a second day. In this workshop, you will:
- Understand your own drives, needs, behaviors and how they influence your workplace style
- Understand differences among colleagues and learn to interact more effectively
- Gain insight into the drives, needs and behaviors of your team members
- Identify management strategies that address individual needs to help each team member become more engaged and productive in the workplace
- Create a strategy to identify the behavioral requirements of the roles on your team
- Identify how your organization can utilize the insights provided by PI to address key business challenges
- Learn to use the PI tools and workforce assessment software
- Practice interpreting PI profiles
- Register for an Upcoming Event
$2,100 – virtual sessions (includes writable pdf workbook)
$2,395 – in-room sessions (includes lunch and workbook)
September 15-16, 2020 (Virtual Session)
November 12-13, 2020 (Virtual Session)