Our two-day Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop gives you the hands-on training needed to address the people problems standing between you and your business objectives. Poor performance, mismanagement, low productivity, high turnover, low engagement – all of these issues can be addressed through the effective application of PI’s human capital management methodology in your business.
This workshop begins with Managing People to Perform on the first day, then continues for a second day. In this workshop, you will:
- Understand your own drives, needs, behaviors and how they influence your workplace style
- Understand differences among colleagues and learn to interact more effectively
- Gain insight into the drives, needs and behaviors of your team members
- Identify management strategies that address individual needs to help each team member become more engaged and productive in the workplace
- Create a strategy to identify the behavioral requirements of the roles on your team
- Identify how your organization can utilize the insights provided by PI to address key business challenges
- Learn to use the PI tools and workforce assessment software
- Practice interpreting PI profiles
Register for an Upcoming Event
$2,395 – registration fee includes training materials and lunch.
January 21-22, 2020
March 17-18, 2020
May 19-20, 2020
July 14-15, 2020
September 15-16, 2020
November 10-11, 2020
$2,645 – registration fee includes training materials and lunch.
February 11-12, 2020
May 13-14, 2020
September 22-23, 2020
April 7-8, 2020
April 21-22, 2020