Title: Maintenance Technician
Compensation: $10 to $12 an hour, commensurate with experience
Employment type: Part-time, 10-30 hours per week
Reports to: Facility Director
Location: Louisville, KY
Purpose of the position: Assist in the upkeep of multiple properties including cleaning, light maintenance, lawn and landscape duties. This individual will work independently the majority of the time with a flexible schedule, teaming up on some tasks. Communicate effectively with the Facilities Director utilizing an online work order system. Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry experience a plus. Diverse atmosphere working amongst fellow employees with a safety-conscious, friendly, motivated attitude.
- Treat everyone with respect and expect the same.
- Bring your best expectations and effort to work and expect the same from all team members.
- Read and understand the company employee manual and adhere to all company policies.
- Immediately highlight to your supervisor any possible safety issues.
- Detailed oriented and methodical. Consistency and accuracy are vital to success in this role.
- Work collaboratively and relate well with others. Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Able to generate ideas as part of the continuous improvement process.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.