This half-day workshop provides participants with insights and tools to help them decode employee drives, understand their motivating needs, and consider how these play out in the workplace. The lesson provides an introductory course in all things PI, with the essentials to get your team started.
In this workshop, you will:
- Demystify workplace behaviors
- Leverage a common language built on objectivity and behavioral understanding.
- Understand why people have different work preferences and styles
- Reference a comprehensive inventory of workplace needs and behaviors
- Create a detailed Personal Action Plan
- Understand and celebrate behavioral differences
Scheduling this Workshop
To schedule this workshop for your organization, please fill out the form below or reach out to your Area Director.