- Diverse leadership career in military, higher education and business
- 10 years developing and evaluating new Army officers and soldiers
- Led automotive supply chain for an ExxonMobil/Mitsubishi Chemical JV
- Trusted advisor to CEOs and leadership teams throughout the U.S.
- Facilitating high-stakes and high-risk discussions with leaders
- Translating complex problems into workable solutions
- Bachelor’s of Science in Political Science from James Madison University
- Master’s of Business Administration – Entrepreneurship from the University of Louisville
- Infantry Officer Basic and Combined Arms Advance Course
- Graduate of US Army Airborne, Air Assault and Ranger Schools
Poor Leadership Moment
- In an attempt to show the effects of high explosives to a group of young soldiers, I broke the rules and put their lives in danger. It’s a lesson I will not soon forget.
Best Leadership Moment
- On a number of occasions, I have given clients a bit of advice or guidance that led to career- and life-changing events. It doesn’t get better than that.
- Due to the confidentiality of some of my experiences, let’s just say I’ve done some unique things.
- I lost 46 pounds in 58 days, and I was not overweight when I started.
- While on a weekend bike ride, I noticed a group of people gathered in a park. All of them were staring at the ground. My curiosity was piqued and I soon discovered I was at Frederick the Great’s gravesite. I never thought I would get that close to history.